Friday, June 5, 2009

Things are looking better today. Kyle is doing well on his fluid output and the swelling seems to be better today, also. Go, Kyle, go! The concern continues to be the swelling and his kidney function. Please, keep praying for a complete healing and that God gets ALL the Glory.


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my
mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your
works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden
from you
when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in
the
depths of the
earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days
ordained
for me were written
in your book before one of them came to
be." Psalm
139:13-16


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture!! I know she can't wait either to hold Kyle. I love the scripture you posted, it is very reassuring. We sure did enjoy the visit. It was very encouraging and gave us a renewed HOPE and vision. You two are amazing!!

    "God is our protector and bestows favor and honor.He doesn't withhold any good thing from those who love him." Psalm 84:11

    God loves us the way we are, but He loves us too much to leave us that way. Leighton Ford

    Yall have a great day and GO! KYLE GO!
    LOVE, THE MECGREGORS

    ReplyDelete