Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today has been a good day in that Kyle responded well to the medication the doctors gave him to help him break down blood clots. The swelling in his head and face has gone down some and Kyle was able to open his eyes throughout the day. We are so thankful for even the small steps he makes in his recovery. Each day we marvel at the way the Lord works and moves. For Kyle was created by God, and nothing that Kyle faces is a surprise to the One who created Him. Thank you for your prayers. We serve a Mighty God indeed!

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:14

2 comments:

  1. from The Message John 16

    This is what I want you to do: Ask the Father for whatever is in keeping with the things I've revealed to you. Ask in my name, according to my will, and he'll most certainly give it to you. Your joy will be a river overflowing its banks!

    and

    I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LORD tells us in His word that His grace is sufficient for us. As I watch and observe the two of you go through the most difficult time in your life, I am reminded that God's grace is indeed sufficient. Not only is His grace sufficient for the two of you, but it is equally sufficient for Kyle. The Lord will bring you through each day with the perfect amount of grace-not too much and never too little. Give each day to the Lord. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. I wake up with Kyle on my mind and go to sleep with him there, as well. I can't wait for the day you get to bring your precious baby boy home. What a marvelous celebration that will be!!!

    ReplyDelete